AIRPORT TECHNOLOGY PARK - BLDG. G
540 N 2200 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Build to Suit Expansion & New Parking Structure
- 380,000 sq. ft.
- A three-story 380,000 sq. ft. office and manufacturing facility for tenant, L3Harris Technologies, to house their Operations department.
- A new 900 stall parking garage adjacent to the building.
- First two of three super flat floor strip placements in the northwest corner completed.
- Construction commenced in April 2019 and will be ready for occupancy 4th quarter 2020.
- Advance structural design without X-Bracing to allow for clear and open use of floor plate for the flexible use of the tenant.
- Designed to accommodate upwards of 3,500 occupants.
- Three installments of super flat floor to accommodate tenant two-story auto storage system.
- 9,000 sq. ft. courtyard located on the third floor to bring natural light and outside amenities to the third-floor office.
- Five Truck loading dock is located recessed into the first floor to maximize usable 2nd floor area over the top of the loading dock. Recessed dock is protected from hazardous weather and can be fully secured when in use.
- Special building amenities include; a cafeteria and kitchen to serve 150 people at any one time. Flexible large conference spaces to accommodate 215 occupants, and fitness center with locker rooms to serve the tenant’s employees. Amenities are in-line with tenant’s employee health and wellness goals.
- Multiple transformer and redundant electrical feed to minimize potential maintenance downtime and to separate key operational functions for redundancy.
- Live construction video feed from the top of the adjacent building X http://l3.layton.co
- Acquired 12/31/1998