SPECTRUM CORPORATE CENTER
9326-9356 Spectrum Center Blvd. & 4830 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 94123
Stabilized Class A Office Corporate Campus
- 182,870 sq. ft. on 9.88 acres
- 100% NNN leased long-term to Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE : NOC), who has been the sole occupant of the project since its delivery in 2005.
- Three building Institutional quality, Class A campus connected by a dramatic atrium (6,775 sq. ft.). Two buildings are two-story structures (44,550 sq. ft. and 65,050 sq. ft.). The third building in the complex has three stories (66,495 sq. ft.).
- Located in the heart of Kearny Mesa submarket of Central San Diego with access to Interstates 15, 805, 8, and 5 along with Highways 52 and 163.
- Preferred location for corporate occupiers within the defense, government, healthcare, energy, and education industries.
- Acquired 05/2015